Saturday, September 8, 2007

.....

I was there... or at least that's what I thought.... There could've been an accident when nobody was looking...... Something cracked and I tried to cover it with my hands...It didn't look like a big one, but it continued all the way down, passed my hands, passed my feet, passed the ground I was standing on... At some point I couldn't see it anymore... My hands got tired and numb but I didn't want to remove my hands... There was something underneath that cracked... As an UN-stoppable pressure, forcing it's way through... It's existence so strong....Nobody could deny it anymore, even those who weren't looking...
Then pressure and exhaustion turned me into a shapeless creature .. And I could see through my hands, and I knew that everyone else can see through my head... So I stopped thinking and I stopped completely because I had nowhere to Hide.

No comments: